Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blogging For Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am getting close to retirement age and would like to have some extra income. I enjoy writing and sharing ideas. A year ago I literally did not know what a blog was. But a friend invited me to blog on a site that promised to share money that was generated with Google Adsense ads.

The opportunity to make money is always appealing, so I signed up and began blogging. The money from the ads did not come in nearly as quickly as I had first thought, but I loved the blogging community. So I continued to write for little or nothing.

But in July I found out about Blogitive. They pay bloggers to include links to advertisers’ webpages. It is easy money. I have made around $600 since July. Nearly 3 months ago I added blogs with the intention of receiving more offers from Blogitive.

In the past couple of months I have signed up at myLot.com, but am only earning a few cents a day there. I also discovered Creamaid.com. They provide another option to be introduced to web sites like GatherSuccess.com . At Creamaid.com you can get paid for the post and receive referral fees for bloggers who choose to participate by clicking on a link they provide.

I plan to diversify my blogging time to take advantage of as many offers as I can. Retirement is not far away.







Subscribe to ErrollLeVant's Product Acrostics


No comments: