Thursday, May 17, 2007


FULL BLOOM TEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my wife wants to pamper herself and let the world slip away from the forefront of her thinking, she loves to curl up with a cup of hot tea. She will sit and hold it near her, using both hands to absorb the heat and smell the tea for long moments before she sips the tea. So when I want to let her know I am thinking of her, or that I want her to relax, I bring her some new tea for her to try. That is why I am so excited about finding Full Bloom Teas.

This innovative product is fascinating just to read about, and I can not help but believe it will become one of my wife’s favorites. The blooming teas are hand tied artisan teas, each bloom hand tied in China and packaged in a way to keep out light, moisture and air to assure freshness. When the blooms are steeped in water that has been boiled, they open right before your eyes, while at the same time producing a great pot of Silver Needle White tea. Each bloom can be steeped up to three times, then the blooms can be enjoyed as a bouquet or centerpiece for days longer.

I can hardly wait to see how my wife enjoys the blooming tea!

this is a sponsored review



Make Money Online



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: