Saturday, June 09, 2007

THE POLICE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live.


I have a friend named Archie who is a great fan of the rock and roll band, The Police. When I heard that there is to be a new police cd released I called Archie to find out if he had heard. I should have known better, of course he knew! He already knew the names of the songs that will be included!

I asked him what is his favorite song on the new police cd. He told me that there are no bad Police songs, but the one that means the most to him is “Every Breath You Take” is the favorite of he and his wife. When they had first started dating they went to a Police concert. When that song was performed they sang it to one another and it became “their” song.

Archie told me that the song became something of the heartbeat of their relationship. When Ronda accepted Archie’s marriage proposal, one of the first things they decided would be a part of the ceremony. He said they considered singing it to one another, but decided they would be too nervous to do it justice. And beside that, Archie said they could not sing it as well as The Police!



Make Money Online





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: