Monday, March 10, 2008

IZEA RANKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IZEA, parent company of Pay Per Post, has developed a ranking system for blogs. The Real Rank is intended, at least in part, to help establish value for advertisers using PPP to promote their products. Google has decided that any blog posting links to an advertiser somehow diminishes their strength, so they removed all page ranks from such blogs. It has resulted, at least for the blogs I had that were very productive now receiving almost no offers. I am trying to get the Izea Rankings to work for me, so I can do more work for them. I am anxious to get back on a better footing with the advertisers.




Add to Technorati Favorites




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.