Monday, February 05, 2007

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my grandsons, 5 & 7, to see the Ben Stiller movie, Night at the Museum. I found the movie to be lots of fun; completely entertaining. I only found a couple of scenes that I wish had not been included, for the kid's sake. One was the monkey urinating on the guard. It was unnecessary and the movie would still have been funny without it. The other was when Stiller told the Roman Centurion not to be a kiss a**. It also could have been cahnged or eliminated without harm to the story.

But there were lots of things for everyone to laugh at. I loved the interchange between Stiller and the woman at the employment agency, who was played by Stiller's real life mother. I loved the work of Robin Williams and Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Rooney! If you go see the movie, you really should stay to watch the credits roll after the movie is finished, there are some really cute moments with the three old night guards!





No comments: